View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:12 AM   #230
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Kari-Lynn, hope you dont mind me butting in Barry, but there are many different thoughts on greys. Some believe that they are our future ourselves who have come back to try and change their future.

Some say they are the droids of the reptilians or other ETs. People have them working alongside humans in the Dulce labs. There are so many different theories out there it actually makes my head spin.

I do have a theory as far as most abductees seeing these guys and that is they only got to see them as abductees because tptb did make an agreement with them in exchange for knowledge. In other words we got sold out..............as per usual...............bartered.

But even before I logged on here as a member and saw a thread on how to stop abductions in their tracks I told my adult kids that if they ever found themselves in that situation to call on my favourite Archangel St Michael or Jesus or angels. See I am spiritual and believe in them as well as the other stuff.

Hope you don't mind Barry hon, spirit just moved to speak to Kari-Lynn.
Thanks Ellie,
I have almost no experiences with aliens that would be considered typical greys, reptiles. I have one recalled memory of a reptile reaching it's arm inside a tube for me. Of course, I was terrified of it. trying to avoid it.
But I'm not sure it's a real memory or planted or what. It's just something odd and out of place.
I've seen many UFOs and in 2006, even saw one landed in the farm field between my neighbors house and mine. It was so huge, that I could litterally see the roof of the neighbors house from under the belly of the craft. I went in my house, locked all the doors, crawled under the covers, and promptly fell asleep.
If I am an alien abductie, they're really good at keeping me memory free.
Most of the abduction I have a memory of, and marks, bruises, broken bones and such, were milabs. And even that landed craft, I'm not so sure it wasn't a military vehicle, instead of a UFO. Like a black triangle or something. I couldn't really see it, as it gave off such light in my direction, like stadium lights, that all I could see of the craft was the sillouette of it. It was HUGE!
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote