View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 04:57 AM   #22
pandora
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light and Fight View Post
Dear joe2288
I share a similar experience. I woke up late in life, just some years ago. Waking up was not easy for me. It soon became a virtual tornado of energies that I couldn’t understand or even remotely control. For the first time in my life I was scared of becoming mentally ill. The peak was when I was lying in bed with a flu that went on for weeks. I had constant fever and started developing pneumonia. During this period, almost a month, I was under constant attack of all beings imaginable and a bunch of others too. I went through a kind of spiritual hell. Finally I was completely exhausted and on the brink of giving up, then it all stopped. Just like that. I recovered and found out that I learned things I never would have learned if not put to the test. I guess these dark entities have a place in the Creators plan, but they are not pleasant to deal with and I feel so much for those who are under attack.
Hello. I'm new to this site and discussing my experience but upon reading this post recognize that since my encounter i have also been suffering with many physical ailments that are slowly eating me up. I have had the fever and pneumonia twice now.. I have had a punctured lung four times in the last six months.. ovarium cysts.. dislocatad shoulder.. the inability to sleep.. sometimes for up to 36 hrs. Loss of appetite resulting in massive weight loss.. So exhausted. This has happened gradually over the last several yrs and i am at a loss as to why my health, that was otherwise great has taken such a rapid decline.. I'm wondering if there is any connection..

Last edited by pandora; 02-23-2010 at 05:49 AM.
pandora is offline   Reply With Quote