View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 01:34 AM   #5
lightnoise
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 1995 bieng visitation

thankyou for sharing this experience, its amazingly similar to an encounter i had about 5 years ago. I was awakened in the early hours by something pulling at my duvet. I woke & looked up to see a tall being standing beside my bed very similar to your description. Unlike you though i felt absolutely terrified the whole time & was quite literally paralyzed (i did not see any blue beam at any time). I tried to scream for what seemed like about a minute but no sound would come out. This being just stood there, until i finally got a scream out & as far as i can remeber, it then simply vanished. Now i think that this is abit strange in itself because i have no memory of it telling me anything or carrying out any kind of experimentation on me. Maybe it did & then wiped my memory i don't know, & maybe i am better off not remembering. Surely if some being from another world came to visit me, it wouldnt just wake me up & then vanish about 2 minutes later without doing something significant, unless it was just "the seing it" that was all that was required. Subsequently i spent a couple of years denying to myself it ever happened until i really awakened about 3 years ago when i got into the whole ufo/alien/2012/camelot scene bigtime. I still can picture the incident as clearly as the moment it happened, & i worry almost nightly about a return visit. Hopefully now that i am alot more clued in, i will handle it alot better if it does. I wonder how many other poeple have these kind of experinces & like me stay quiet about them. Wouldn't it be great if there was some kind of help group for people like us where we could all meet & talk about our experinces & get help from "experts in this field" & from just sharing with others & knowing you haven't got a few slices missing from your loaf lol.
lightnoise is offline   Reply With Quote