View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 01:18 AM   #35
Goodman
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A possible secret to free unlimited energy?

There are many diffrent ways to produce more out than you put in, many of em not yet discovered.

However the most common Over Unity grabs energy from the suroundings or the vacum as many prefear to state.

This happens when the OU device is in harmony with a spesific natural force, we can call this force cosmic energies.

We curently have working OU devices and many of them is looped, this systems has a name and it is CLS, with is short for Closed Loop System(s).

I am a part of a worldwide OU R&D group, we are nearly 1000 members and I am one of 5 Norwegian members.

I am currently working on a CLS and I know I will success in doing so.

When finnished it will produce somewhat around 400Watt leftover to use to a TV sett or whatever.

Anyway the power left over will be used to something called CLS stepper (level) 2 with basically means that the power goes to anotter OU device that harvest or gain even more from the vacum and in this way we can step up the output power how many times we want, with means that any house can go of the grid.

This also means that any el-car can go infinite with no need for charge the bateries.

To anyone that wonder about how OU is possible, I will when I have time reply to any questions and try to answear them as good as I can.

I also want to ask if there are some interest's out there to become part chareholders in a company jet not registered? It will be a OU company that produce OU device and marked them to China or any place that wants it.

To make OU happen its critical that normal people comes together and make it happen as all know it will not happen with any support from any GOV.

To become a chareholder, obvious u need to pay something.

The way to do it is to write you in in pretime, with means that u will be writen into the chareholder form and be registered into the norwegian system of company act before u have payd, but to fullfill the act u need to put in money. In this way you will not be risking scam or someting bad.

Its hard to tell how much money is needed to make this happen, however a total chare sum of around 100000USD would do to make a small series of OU devices that will bring in huge profits.

This sum can be spread out to 500 chareholders or more or less, depending on what eath person pays. The prosent (%) of the chare depends on how mach payd and also how many has become a chareholder.

To make it fear no one is main chareholder and spesically me should not have more chares than someone else.

This is anyway a idea and it is a good idea, problem is to get it from here to the paper and real action.

Any own ideas to this please comment it

Thanks.
Goodman is offline   Reply With Quote