Thread: Odd dreams
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #9
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Odd dreams

I've been dreaming furiously over the past few weeks but I'm finding it difficult to remember them and often I'm remembering little parts of the dream later on in the day. Except this one where I had an immense pain sensation.

I was being introduced to fishermen and I went to each of them one by one to see what was caught. The last one I saw was one that was caught from over a mountain and reeled in - an unremarkable small fish with no markings or brilliant colours - but somehow I knew this was my fish and that it was selecting me somehow. I told the fisherman that this is the one I select and he then told me that this was a very rare and special fish and there ere only 3 in existence and that it was extremely important, I helped reel the fish in and the line got tangled, but I was easily able to untie the tangle, but then the line got caught around my finger with an immense burning pain. I thought my finger was going to pop off, but once again I was easily able to untangle it by being patient and looking closely at what was going on - there was no damage to my finger and this was the point I woke up. I think I remember this part of the dream very clearly because of the pain...
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote