View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #10
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Intense dream may be a warning

Hello to all of you wonderful dreamers. Here is one of my most recent intense dreams I had about a month ago:

My girlfriend & I (we are both very aware & fully awake of what all of us really are) were sliding down the Earth's atmosphere from the north pole to the south pole as if we were just sliding on our backs on a humongous spherical ball. Our backs faced Earth & our frontside faced space. As all of this was transpiring we both saw nuclear missiles shooting up from the ground & then hitting the atmosphere & then plummeting back to Earth & then hit worldwide geographical locations with massive mushroom clouds throughout the planet. But get this, after this occurred we both came back to Earth with an instictual purpose or intent to bring people back thru this process --- whomever we loved & what location they were in just simply came back to normal. In other words, no destruction & no death if our loved ones & their locations were thought of & the same thing for each person that was brought back by our first initial thougt that triggered this potential calamity transformed into an intense love remanifestation. It was like a domino effect of the first ones whom we loved were physically manifested & then their loved ones came back, & so on & so on. So everything became the same except the memory of this whole cataclysmic event & its remanifestation was now in every person's minds & the fact that love brought them all back together as one whole loving being in separated physical vessels or bodies. It was wonderful to envision this in a dreamstate that used both the worst fear of humanity transformed into the most awesome loving outcome that has no comparison in any language.

Just a side note that was kind of odd. The first ones that my girlfriend thought thru love to conjure up was her two beautiful little girls & my first loved one to remanifest was my most recent ex-girlfriend, Michelle. I have no biological children & my twin brother died in Iraq & the rest of my family were my thoughts after that one. Just thought I'd share, I've had many "big picture" dreams in the past & I'll share more in the future. Namaste.

SO (Separated Oneness) Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

Last edited by giaoue; 11-01-2008 at 08:04 PM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote