View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 01:39 AM   #62
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to Future Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
just open your heart and ask for assistance and you will know. if you have not chosen to be sovereign then you will not have the root that is required to notice the help. peace. and i feel certain that we can all consider our best plans to act on behalf of the Soul within wanting to birth into the body now. If you are not on your way to enlightenment be warned that unless you know peace, you will find suffering along with many until the malevolent are taken down fully. process of peace with the creator of origin is the only way to locate this technology again.

all my hope peace and love go out to you listening

pale blue dot
Dearest Kelle,

My heart has been open for at least 2 decades now, and I have found assistance from places I would have never expected it to come from. I live in the constant now and have been at peace for a very long time. The soul that I am does not need to be born again for I am, NOW.

Your message here contains a warning that " If you are not on your way to enlightenment be warned that unless you know peace, you will find suffering along with many until the malevolent are taken down fully "

I can assure you, I am not malevolent, but I am of TRUTH.

You continue to claim that the "only way to locate this technology again" is to have a "process of peace with the creator of origin"

Which technology is it you speak of?
We are all a part of the Creator.

Why can you not answer the questions on my last post to you?

People that read this beware of fancy words and false promises.

This Galactic Federation of Light is FALSE.

Im not going to bother posting on this subject again, if people want to belive this kinda stuff I suppose thats their choice. I get annoyed and fustrated when I read things supposedly coming from a Federation of Light, and I want to challenge anyone who claims that they are in contact with such. As I have read elsewhere, Truth stands up to scrutiny. I Think that if you claim such things as Kelle has, you should be prepared to answer questions about your claims. Is this to much to expect? I don't think so.

Thanks,

Merlin.

Last edited by Merlin; 10-18-2008 at 10:23 PM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote