View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:45 AM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Declaration of Sovereignty

Going into court against the PTB? Are your kidding me? Do you really think they will bother? Bring it on you said, be careful with what you wish, you might get it.

They hold no control over you? They seem very present in your head... Hiding under a rock or in a cave because I use my consciousness? You are showing me that you did not understand a word I said.

Assuming I play with the life of my children shows me your temper is gone. How easy words can take your equilibrium away. You won't survive 1 minute in court.

If you read my previous posts again, even in the middle of the Amazonas jungle, where I lived several years, the men who lives there are totally out of the system, but they are still in their game. You seem very addicted to this game indeed. It's not a matter of papers and numbers. They know it. Now, calm down yourself and relax. If you do not believe into the Universal Laws of Consciousness, it is your right, but it also explains why you do not understand my point. You can disagree, it's ok, you can even tell me so, it's good, but don't loose your temper. Show me you are in control.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-29-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote