View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #33
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Vegen/Vegetarian an Illuminati/Reptilian Deception?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
Well there were also cannibalism, ritual sacrifice and other barbaric behaviour. I think the discussion should be around us human beings NOW, not in the past. Iīm still not saying going vegetarian is the way for everyone BTW

Forgetting ethics and morals for a moment, eating humans would actually be good for you (blood is also) and I wasnt actually refering to their behaviour though.

I sometimes crave for alcohol also, that does not equal that my body really needs it. Itīs all about to what extent you wanna satisfy the reptilian brain. Donīt let the body tell to you what to do. As long as the real and inner you is at the steering wheel, itīs totally ok.

How do you know that your body doesnt actually need alcohol?
You dont believe that your body knows what it needs? Thats like ignoring your mechanic when he says your car needs a tune up.

Eeeerrr... have you seen some of the people that comes out of McdDonalds? I thought you were refering to them. But, yes the are non meat eaters (mostly young people without knowledge of how to preparing food) in terrible condition aswell.

No I was actually refering to a person I know that is over 50, overweight, diabetic and also vegan.

Yes that is a real problem, and gives the whole thing a bad reputation. Especially the vegan milita telling that they have found "the way". I consider veganism as a kind of over-reaction (almost like a stress reaction) against our terrible way of treating animals. Veganism wouldnīt have developed without it.
Agreed.

Last edited by Neo; 05-26-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote