View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 06:18 AM   #86
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bloodline insider speaks out!

Being doomed or not for not realizing this is a matter of definitions.

From my experience many people live happily after death, without even being aware of being dead!

Many also enter other realms, astral planes if you want, that are quite beautiful and wonderful, some can be called "heavens", but they are on a "lower level" and the people there are indeed "stuck" just as many people are here.

The main point is that people will progress though, they will develop, and at some point realize their true being and what existence really is - so thus no one is really "trapped", all will be free.

Simply knowing of these things just said, and being aware of them, can be enough to "go further".

In my own journeys, I've met people in all sorts of different habitations in their afterlives, most of them are really wonderful and beautiful, in some places the inhabitants are aware of being in the spirit realms and physically "dead", while in others they live more like physical lives and still are restricted to similar physical laws we got here.

Some where never "alive", in a physical sense.

It is in the end all about becoming aware, gaining inisight, and expanding ones consciousness.

Love is out there, for us all, in the end.

Best wishes,
-EA
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote