A Sanctuary of Stillness
by Genece Hamby

Come to the place of stillness
a place of calm knowing
that carries you into the sanctuary

Waves of sound heard and unheard
an oasis for the soul that unfolds
and dwells in profound silence

Daily, I imagine a world that is no longer upside down producing erratic frequencies that are harsh and destructive. I hold a still world where humanity lives with the universal resonance and harmonious rhythm of God’s divine love. Where we know resonance and dissonance within a continuous state of change, and come to know the omnipresence that exists in all things. From this place, we live with a movement that is in harmony with the flow of life. We come to enhance our lives, to become more, and to heal ourselves of the wear and tear that comes with the process of living.

I believe many are being called to be advocates for stillness, especially those of us who are stillness rich. Sharing our riches and inviting others to be dipped and brushed by the sea of grace. Like my grandfather who was a powerful teacher of stillness without saying anything. It is transcending our need to pontificate for the sake of passing on information into creating opportunities for experiencing one’s own sanctuary of stillness. There is nothing as sweet than the blossoming of spiritual awakening that creates the fragrance and essence of God in everything.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote