View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #1123
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi Abraxas --

So HAPPY to see ya'll back on the thread! (as she nods to Hans & Tony )

i've been busy formulating questions in anticipation of your return and was moved to think of another by your answer to Malletsky.

1) i've been thinking about forgiveness .... (do you know that Don Henley song? it's one of my favorites![I][/I) ..... will there be any need to forgive one another beyond 3rd dimension? Will we have transcended polarity sufficiently to render "forgiveness" irrelevant?

2) i've become aware recently of a feeling regarding organized religion that not only casts it as "part of the matrix," but also as a likely stumbling block to the "masses" once disclosure has occurred (since Disclosure could destroy many people's faith in the institutional church and its God/gods, thereby inhibiting their' ability to discern/assimilate/experience the Truth which is necessary for Ascension into 4th-5th dimensions[B][B].

Since i have basically had a positive experience with organized religion (though not currently a "practicing" Catholic), this is somewhat difficult for me to understand. i just feel like God's truth is available to us in so many diverse ways, that with or without a formal institution (which inevitably means corruption) we are each able to avail ourselves of the Grace which points us toward God/Love/Light/Goodness and away from distortion, deception, darkness. Could you comment on this for me please, Abraxas.

3) Originally Posted by Abraxas (emphasis added by me):

"God's 'Masterplan' so is to multiply 'itself' without end in a 'Family of God'.
Yet, as long as the 'Family of Man' continues to refuse to 'Remember itself' in its 'Function of the Output' and continues to 'not-reflect' its god-given Input-Life back to its source; as long will the UNITIZED God-Source remain in exile relative to itself."

[does this have anything to do with the "Agony of God?

and, in a related question, if polarity exists forever (i think i understood you to say this once in response to one of my questions), then does that mean God suffers eternally?]

"For the IMAGE-Function of God between the plenum and the subplenum and the holographic principle of the Decimal-Monad hierarchy demands a 'Mirror of Mirrors' within the plenum of the cosmological spacetimes.
Just as the One God reflects itself as the One Universe; so must there be A DAM (a sire and a dam) as a 'Universal Archetype' within the plenum to allow 'God's Story' to proceed."

[God needs a wife? a mother for his prospective star-babies?!?]

"The Image or mastertemplate for the One Universe so becomes 'Cosmic Man Vitruvius' of the hermetic alchemist Leonardo da Vinci or 'Purusha' of the Baghavad Gita or 'Adam Kadmon' of Kabbalah or the particular individuation Malletzky on PA forum discussion forum.
Then as a miniature universe; anything whatsoever and all godlike conciousness carriers within the plenum who Malletzky encounters in whatever manner of dreams, imaginations, physical observations, experimentations and interactions; will be enabled to USE Malletzky's spacetimed mirror potential to REFLECT themselves in that for the purpose to by and through Malletzky's mirror-portal to contact the Unity-Quantum-God in the subplenum."

[HALLELUIA

Abraxas, if you feel like expanding on this idea at all, feel free!

Thanks so much, AA.

hippihill

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 02-18-2010 at 04:37 PM.