View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #18
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Thank you Frank Samuel for this thread!

When I first read your post in the back of my mind something was saying that most of this must have something to do with the 'law of attraction': when your focus is positive and directed to change, this will happen. So if you expect these sounds to heal, to open up a certain chakra, etc... in the long run the universe 'will work together 'to make it happen.

But then again, roofs don't get fixed that way... or maybe they do, but with a detour of somebody helping you to fix it or because a certain amount of extra unexpected money is deposited on your account which is just enough to fix that roof (which is of course wonderful as well ).

My girlfriend and I will try 'solfegging' as well! She's involved in a community housing project which unfortunately has gone astray. All of her money is in there and she wants to sell. Every time they discuss the members of this project make each other's lives a living limbo and nothing gets done. When she even thinks about it, she looses her patience, gets upset and can't think straight. Telling her then that the only thing she can do is to change her reactions in the hope the group dynamics will change doesn't help much, of course. Maybe we better get on the right solfeggio-frequencies first... This might be a wonderful tool to change something for the better...

For those that like to experiment with basic solfeggio sounds, check out this piece of freeware (which is... errr... yeah well... for free):

Solfeggio Bliss Frequency Generator 1.1.0
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multime...enerator.shtml

Good vibes y'all!

xxdA.

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-22-2010 at 08:17 PM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote