View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 07:36 AM   #19
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Love: That's how I contact'em

Hello all, thanks for your encouraging replies here. I had been away for a little while, trying to search for more meaning to something for which I have know no name for (sorry). Some of which concerns the rest of the reply (below) here.

Below is off topic. Maybe I will start a new post some where for the below because there is just too much to talk about concerning it.

Speaking of the english language (me not having any name for what I was trying to describe above), like most languages today are sooooo limiting. In fact, I've been researching (the limitations of languages) this for awhile now. It's amazing just how we use our languages to not only communicate but so that we can experience most of our reality. It's also amazing that it takes us all so many words for us to describe our feelings/emotions. Our emotions are instant when they happen for us. Why shouldn't our language, which we all use to express our emotions, take so much of our time and energy?

It's also amazing just how powerful some words and phrases make some of us feel. Words like hope, graduation, rape, kill, sweet's or candy or cake, murder, love, peace, anger, harmony, molest, death, happiness, economic melt down. It's none of those words or any other words that makes or "forces" you into "being", feeling or acting the emotional definition(s) of such words. It's YOU who decides what words "do what" to you or for you in life. Another secret concerning language is that it can be changed by you in order to change your reality... like in some very amazing ways. This method is part affirmation but but more. Because like all reality, language is not only physical or conscious but nonphysical or unconscious as well. Oh and one of the main things concerning language is it's origins like Greek, Roman and Latin. Much of which doesn't seem to have a very cheerful past concerning humanity.

There is nothing wrong with continuing any languages in anyway, so long as your comfortable. I myself am not but that doesn't mean that I am here to change any language for anyone or every one. I at least hope that humanity would learn more about it all while not taking several lifetimes doing so.

As I continue to work on all this I am still looking into how I will present it publicly. This is one of those things that may seem more important to fewer people than the majority maybe. There are unlimited ways to reach and experience more oneness and this possible method could also be one of them. That is one of my main goals for that project.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote