View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #14
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush-Cheney Negotiate Resignations (Rumored)

Have you ever seen those fantastic diminoe shows.the ones that have all of these elaborate things going on.thousnds of diminoes intricately set up to
amaze and mystify. many players and teams assemble to try and top the last
big show. there is a row that hits a teeter toter,there's another row that stricks
a row that appears like a statue of liberty, kinda sorta like in the movie V. another transits off and shows an exploshune of fireworks which triggers a whole new extravaganza of falling dominoes. hundreds of thousands of diminoes set up to gareentee a most elaborate spectacular the world has never seen. the stage is set. the lighting is perfect. Just before showtime,thru the backdoor,comes a drunken lil monkey,a smirking chimp if you will. in thru the backdoor and stumbles. "OOPS" the dominoes all start falling backwards. the teetertoter don't work the way it's sapposta and many of the gizmoes that where to function are UNabled. Think about it. isnt this scenerio called a nwo all about. one little smirking drunken monkey who wants to own the whole fruit-stand goes and trips.
If you strike at the root, the whole tree dies.
anybody ever read RAW's trilogy "Illuminatus". if so, what we have been seeing,are all FNORDS

If you strike at the root, the whole tree dies and at the root are the money changers.
what did yeshua do with the money changers. didn't he say
what I have done,you will do greater. it all started with cleansing of the temple.
what did he say about his temple
these money changers have defiled the temple
so now........what do we do about it,
strike at the root

but always keep in mind, it's only a ride
rinse and repeat

I AM Leho Monuka and I endorse this message
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote