View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #15
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Contactee - Dream Experiences, Communication and Visions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
m1- it sounds like what you are describing to be abduction encounters- I experience the same .

Yes, I know it's hard to explain in words (the wave) yes, it left nothing untouched- every bit of matter etc;

But you are saying you were in your bed and had this vision? Yet it was physical- so you were lying down?

I know that everyone I was with in that room in the underground facility was standing up-

Afterwards (after I went blank) I was very surprised that I retained mental acuity. I thought I would never be the same.

Since then my psychic abilities have been amplified- but I still need to learn to discern as far as that goes because I get information and the information is just that- there's no filter and I try to interpret it and that's when it get's
distorted.
Yes, I believed I was toast. Yes I was lying down. I was beginning to fall asleep. Then in my mind I appeared to be in the universe and I saw a wave coming. I turned my back to it, stretched out my arms to cover a heap of living souls to protect them because I thought everything was going to be toast. However it passed and I was still alive.

This happened some time over a week ago. I don't remember the day. Funnily enough, since that happened I have had stronger visions.

Part of the reason I came and participated in this forum was because I wanted to express a lot of things that I have kept bottled up.

The last few days I have experienced very strong visions. All I have to do is close my eyes, even when I am fully awake and I start seeing things. I don't have any control over what I see. I suspect that I am either being implanted with information or that I am tuned into something else going on somehow, and can see what's happening.

I don't really know WHAT'S going on with me to be brutally honest. I just don't know. I don't know anything. I'm just trying to explain things as I see them.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote