View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #264
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thanks for answering my questions Barry, i feel many will know this info regarding elders/custodians/ there is a lot of knowledge out there just like to define which is which, so in your eyes some of the greys are benevolent because they do get a pretty dumb deal by most.
That has put things in perspective for me.
Can you tell me are the greys a race with consciousness and are they recognised as a race from original source if there are good greys out there i would guess they were but like all races there are good and bad in all. I read somewhere that the greys just want to be recognised as a race of there own.
Also when you said at the age of two you were pulled back (my words) can't remember what you actually said now but was a higher self brought forward then perhaps one of these elders?
Are you a guardian/elder/custodian, this is why the artefact had to be augmentated because you now reside in a human body.
And may i ask have you been brought forward from the future to be here at this time?
Which in itself gives questions that a possible end time scenario could be played out so much so that it was felt these elders should be here.
The name with which you use for your avatar says it all really i know but i am interested in these elders/higher beings can you tell us more about the guardians if possible, you have mentioned seeding planets yes and being watchers over them, do we have a name then of the original elders i'm digging i know i am trying to get this all correct.
Intel received over last couple of days suggests that I should move faster or may not be around the move at all. So answers to above.....
Many ideas, much data, true and false circulates around the ufo and research communities for several decades. Ideas have been planted within to distort and muddy the true situation. Some say there are over 50 different species interacting with our planet. Lets look at a few. There are the small greys usually depicted with alien abductions, these are drones used by other species, a couple of reptilian type and even a nordic type. These terms are being used as they are imbedded within research and are commonly accepted. There are other grey species that are benign and do all they can to separate themselves from the drones and their agenda. We have several reptilian types, the nordic or scandinavian human looking types. We have the tall whites, depending on perception of witnesses to these they can range description wise as being tall greys to a mixture of nordic and light beings. Then we have the elders or old ones. These are tall, human looking but have higher foreheads, usually very deep piercing blue or green eyes, frail looking, with very compassionate faces. These have been interacting with our planet for thousands of years. Have seeded and nurtured us over time, gave several evolutionary 'pushes' along the centuries. When I died at age 2 and was brought back by these beings as a purpose was set up for the Barry that took over. I am not an elder per se, I am akin to them as a watcher, have their DNA and am protected by them to a degree allowed by their species without violating the non interference laws. I was destined to become one of the 5 to protect or destroy this planet within their laws and to continue with the next generation of 5. My human side is prone to illness now, weakened by the programming of destruction the facility induced in 1980, the cocktail of drugs to slowly kill off the human side, to bring on premature ageing. The augmentations done to me since childhood would cause considerable pain and suffering in me which they do, acute pain in arms and legs 24/7. They can abuse and almost destroy the human side but the non human side will never allow a complete kill not until all of my work is completed. Then with compassion they will allow this old suffering body to finally rest. The elders yes do have a name but would not be easy to translate that into English as its emotionally based.
There are other beings, benign ones whom when they reduce their frequencies allow mankind to see them and interact with them. There are life forms totally different from the carbon based ones we associate life with, radically different and beyond the comprehension of most.
More to follow.............

Barry
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote