View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 PM   #26
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help: Underground base beings communicating through forums like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureheart7 View Post
We have free will. We can accept or not. Remember, it starts with you.
So many people get that quote, I mean REALLY get it. Yet so many more people do not. That is yet another reason why I started this thread. We needed you to be part of it all by posting such a quote here. Because we all must try to open so many various perspectives so that so many other people can chose what is more comfortable for them as well. We can also show that our own comfort zones can be changed to seriously help other s and our world in more positive balance ways. It's so much more than that though!

It's sometimes like trying to find a needle in a hay stack, me giving more perspectives and experiencing them. Yet it's not just about me. Which is one reason why forums like this one are so good for so many people. Because everyone can work together to help each other. Where as the needle (subject matter or start of a forum thread) is something we all chose more awareness of and then pin point or localize or understand more about in so many ways.

This thread isn't just about low frequency being trying to promote more low frequency, are you kidding!!? This thread is about all of us reforming our reality into and as a more balance positive reality!

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote