View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

hi myplanet2

Quote:
Many didn't notice, but equally many did. 09-09-09 was a huge shift, on levels foreign to 3D consciousness. What happened was, we passed the point where we would all ascend to 5D in what's called this ascension or consciousness shift. Some are not moving up. So what happens to them? If it was just a few, they could be taken to the bardo or some higher dimension for some healing and R&R. But the numbers are significant enough that we had to split the timelines into 2 main vectors. There are now 2 earths. The old familiar 3D one where all of the stuff we've been experiencing for so long are taking place, and the brand new 5D one, where all of our creativity is being applied towards the new world we actually desire to see manifest. The 5D earth is under construction, and we are constructing it, with the help of many hyperdimension/higherdimensional beings help. Gaia is birthing the new earth right now, and we are creating what life is going to be like on this new earth right now. But the old 3D earth will remain, and those who've not done the necessary clearing work to enable the purging of lower density emotions and thought patterns based in fear and anger etc, will simply remain on the old earth and continue with the same old game of control or be controlled, eat or be eaten, kill or be killed, etc, until they are finally done with living that way.

if it means anything to you, your passage above agrees completely with the way I felt that time last year..only i wouldn't put it down to a specific day - i'd say i felt it like a gentle process over 7 days..it was disarmingly beautifu, the colours were shinier and evrything felt different and i remember thinking to myself: we must have crossed the timelines or something else and it's a lot more peaceful now..as i was walking my usual strech againg thinkong and noticing how different and more peaceful everything felt i saw on my left a perfect white dove about a yard away from me..i don't often see them ..in fact i don't think i ever saw one in the open like that, most of them even when light in colour have a speck of grey somewhere..this one was perfectly white, i saw as it was so close to me..of course i took it to mean that my thinking/feeling was spot on....was rather magical..

there was no let up to my excitement for days after and i mentioned it to my sister who thought i'm acting strange ..i also mentioned it to an acquantance who practices some alternative healing tecniques for a living (he thinks he's spiritual) and he dismissed my remark as "interesting"...he can't have taken it seriously that i know..the thisrd person i mentioned it to was yourself within another thread on this forum, but you did'n acknowledge it either..you must have overlooked..

now i am really very curious - how many people do you know that agree with your observation...how many of us felt the same back in september?
i insist, my feeling was overwhelming..it wasn't a little something that felt like something...please respond..i do want to know.
best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote