View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #89
nOslaves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcman View Post
Yo from Byron.

Not sure if anyone has google earthed our Canberra capital and noticed the sign of the Illuminati at capital hill, note the eye of the pyramid seems to be that water feature at parliament... what with our allegiance to the US by going to Iraq. and American air bases out in our deserts, is anywhere safe in Oz??
We have uranium / coal in our soils, a big commoditie for the US, Russia, China etc. What with our government forcing us to disarm ourselves after the Port Arthur massacre, can’t help but feel like a sitting duck here.
Subsequently....
I’m thinking more in lines with Kevin Costner’s movie "Water World" and getting on a boat and riding the tide out to NZ or Tas. prefer to take my chances against mother nature than hanging out in towns where civil unrest could run striffe

Mad keen sailor prefering to get off the main land with open water crewing experiance, would prefer to try my luck on the ocean. any one looking for smart crew and heading to land that sounds more viable hook me up.
Jack off all trades, many years of martial art experiance, a firm believer that we create our own reality.
However still trying to promote a colourful future by projecting positive thoughts, just a little concerned about continuning them here in Oz.

Dont panic
Darcman
Hi Darcman, i am am thinking along these lines as well, so much so i sold my house have been building my own sail boat for the last year and a half. Almost ready to launch, maybe a couple of weeks. It's a 31 foot catamaran. Only trouble is i dont know how to sail. Ha ha. Thats not completely true, never sailed of shore. I have google earthed to many hours of east coast Aus, Tas Have a few places in mind. and also have contacts in the New Zealand sailing community. I have sent you a pm give us a call i am just down the road from Byron.

nOslaves
nOslaves is offline   Reply With Quote