View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #208
petem
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

MP2,
"Even if every other word was true, how can you justify point #5? It doesn't matter if 2 or 3 or 10 people can discern something. Why would you deny the rest the opportunity? The weak fall prey to monsters of that description, because the WANT to. Because they have BEEN such monsters in the past, and are trying on the other shoe. Because they are learning about compassion and want a close up look. Because they favour truth and honesty and want to contrast it with manipulation and deceptions, to see the full spread."

I stand corrected.

I should have said, "His banishment is justified IMHO"

There have been trolls on Avalon since I started lurking in '08. This one is much more intellectual and thought provoking. But he needs to be exposed for what he is, a troll. Here is the problem IMHO, members that have been hurt by this troll are not the type that verbally attack trolls on a public forum. They went to the mods and revealed his perversion. He's a fraud. Plain and simple.

But your right, let the weak fall prey to this troll "because the WANT to". What a statement. I suppose a rape victim WANTS to be raped.

Deception is everywhere and it's gaining momentum in this crazy world. I wont deny you the "opportunity" to learn from a troll.

Bring the manipulative troll back!

Pete