View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:47 AM   #8
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journels

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Thanks for your feedback Luminari.... Yes I often wondered whether it is OUR George Green they are refering to?!!

viking
Yes, it is. George Green was involved with the publishing of these journals many, many years ago. There was a falling out between him and the other people involved in the publishing effort. Eventually George and some others split off and the journals then started publishing extremely virulent anti-George material.

I have studied the unpleasant history of all of this, as well as the journals themselves, quite extensively. I am firmly convinced that the people criticizing George are much worse than George himself, and that the later journals are not to be trusted.

I would, however, recommend reading everything available about this story (google key words - there's a lot of material out there on the net) and come to your own conclusions.

BTW - The journals contain fascinating and useful material, especially journals #27 and #47, and George later published this material in a separate book.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote