View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #19
TheGhost
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Chemtrails Real?

Soon after chemtrails started happening 24/7 (probably about 9 or 10 years ago now) I mentioned them to my brother. He responded with something to the effect, 'What are you talking about? Contrails have always been like that.'

I realised then just how distracted most people are by daily life that they don't even notice a major change in the sky above their heads like chemtrails. It never enters their mind to question it because they probably never noticed there was anything different!

Chemtrails are real and I'm sure they have many applications. One that disturbs me the most is when there is a dark line in the sky and the plane lays down a chemtrail along this dark line. I have seen it many times and photographed and videoed it happening.

What the dark line in the sky is, I don't know, but presumably it is an EM energy beam or particle beam of some sort; possbly used simply as a marker if there needs to be an especially accurate chemtrail laid down or maybe something more.

Maybe some insider could clue us in a bit more on this subject. It seems to be one area where NO-ONE ever really wants to say very much. I was told, however, that at the recent Beyond Knowledge conference in Liverpool (in May) there was planned to be a guy who knew about chemtrails come and give a talk but he was seriously threatened and had to pull out.

If anyone want me to upload my chemtrail pics n vids to conspiracy central, or wherever, let me know.
TheGhost is offline   Reply With Quote