View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #10
Seven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hearing a high pitch frequency 24/7?

Ey Swami ... I'm gonna search for more info about hemi-sync (hopefully I'll find some in Dutch) ... actually "Please comment on hemi-sync" was the first topic I've posted in ... at the time I thought my post was off-topic

a little copy and paste and ajust ... because it isn't so easy for me, to write in english ...

The first time i've heard it, was during a healingsession, then it came and went randomly
I even thought i had tinnitus ... I went to the Hospital to check it out ... but I don't 'hear' it constantly, and I hear/feel it in my neck ... The doctor couldn't help me ... in finding the cause ... he assured me, it was no tinnitus

Someone told me this was "the Language of Life" ... and that felt good for me
It was only hard, that I didn't understand this language
As for warning sings ... that I could ... it sounded stressfully when I worked ore wurried to hard/much (trying to hard to be something that I'm not) ... As a warning for me to 'look' inside, calm down, and find out what I really wanted ...

almost one and a half month agoo ... I realised that I haven't heard this sound for a while now ... Just when I began practising singing overtones ... A week later, I first heard the overtones, produced by my own throat singing ... and back were the "tiny bells" in my head ... this time joyfull

Is it possible it has something to do with my pineal gland, maybe even originated from?
I tought so/felt like it could be ... while I was watching David Wilcock's "the 2012 Enigma"
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote