View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 01:53 PM   #8
freeze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what can we expect next week ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophiuchus View Post
i'd like to ask everyone a question. if nothing happens on oct 7 or 14 ,or dec 10; no depression, ufo, 9.5 earthquake,united nations take over,nazi invasion or martial law by bush; elections proceed as usual,or the bailout works; can we go home and just say we lost it for a little while? i bought gold ,silver, food ,heaters,subscriptions to websites, preached countless hours in vain, everyone thinks i'm a lunatic. my interactions alone had to boost the economy. even though meltdown seems obvious, no one believes it's the premeditated plan of the rothchild gang of bankers(some of which could be your neighbors) to perpetrate global domination. i'm exhausted thinking about moving to peru or finding a safe zone because my wife and family say good luck going it alone ,make sure you leave me enough cash before you go. is it possible were just not seeing it right or something is missing from our life that we're in search of something else. that movie "network",i feel mad as hell and don't want to take anymore either, but i want to believe what i'm doing is real. right now i'm waiting for morning so i can read the next half past human update to see if i'm going camping or not. uhmm.... halloween, should i be paul revere or noah?
Most are still asleep and wont wake up no matter what transpires .... they dont want to see the truth. Most have thought me a lunatic for most of my life for thinking the same way so I wear my mask waiting for the other shoe to drop ..... it is about to drop and its almost time to drop the mask. I feel your pain with family ignoring your concerns .... most are brainwashed. Do what you feel is right in your heart .... you will probably find conflict from your head.
Most on this forum can see through the crap...... I have been reading updates on urbansurvival with the webbots for about 4 years now .... its the first thing I read everymorning. I have seen this date Oct 7th or over a year now and I dont think its a coincidence that everything is coming to a head right now globally ...... something will happen in the next couple of months but at least it wont effect us on an emotional level like it will the rest as we are more prepared for it.
Noah or Paul Revere.... you will know when the time comes whatever that event may be.
freeze is offline   Reply With Quote