Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 01:41 AM   #102
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
I have a question for Abrax and any others with an opinion.

From time to time I stumble upon revelations. This morning while walking our dog, it became apparent to me that God did not send down the devil to tempt humanity. IMO, this is the greatest lie that humanity has ever been told.

Of course the question I'm asking is how does this resonate with you. I'm putting this question on the Abrax Q&A thread for Abrax's answer and the Thuban Thoughts thread for others to comment on. I would love any guesses on what Abrax's answer might be?
Taking one's dog for long walks in nature is one of the most direct paths to genuinely ethical and well-balanced spirituality. The God (or Goddess) of This World and Satan may be the same beings...or at least the same sort of beings...playing on the same team. The Creator God of the Universe is separate and distinct from the God of This World...and this God seems to be AWOL. Why? I don't know...and I'm not sure that I really want to know. I won't attempt to think abraxasinas's thoughts after him (or her). Again...I think we may be witnessing a defection. I don't know for certain. I would advise extreme caution and discernment on the Thuban Q&A Thread. A lot of this stuff could be the real deal...or reflective of the real deal...and could potentially reprogram a person who spends a lot of time studying the thread. I'm still having a very difficult time getting into it. The material on page 3 of that thread stopped me cold. I'm going to spend a lot of time picking that page apart. abraxasinas may have released a huge amount of information which human eyes were never supposed to see. Just speculation.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote