View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 09:22 AM   #33
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot and Eagle Disobey disagreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Ok, the solution is stop reading the B.S. they post over there, problem solved.
That was going to be one of my possible solutions as well and thanks for posting it. In many ways you are completely right. Why the heck should we all continue reading what the Eagle Disobey site is saying about PC anymore?? Who cares?

To be honest we all can only do so much to help others. For example if someone wants to drive drunk and they do it all the time you can only do so much to warn and stop them. This is because you have your own life to live. Of course you still care about that person being drunk while driving and for you to try and be around that person 24/7 in order to stop her or him from driving drunk is basically insane. Unless you actually have nothing else to do in life, then by all means please help that person to "get help" as well. But if that drunk doesn't want any help, then your plans to help have become more challenging. ***In no way am I saying that anyone from Eagle Disobey are drunks. Just making an observation equal to the challenges (ED remarks concerning PC) at hand here.

See my point concerning the (or some of the) folks of Eagle Disobey site? If they, for what ever reason(s) do not desire a whole solution (for all involved), then maybe that's all we all can do here?

They have not attempted any physical harm to Bill, Kerry or PC right? So it's "ok" for them to gossip about what ever they want concerning PC? (sigh) Yep... seems that maybe the case. We will know soon enough.

Maybe a good lawyer would know more concerning internet slander? Me personally, I would definitely look into it if it were me being attacked.

Then again... maybe I would just leave it all be. After all, why worry about what others say about you? When those you already know and love also already know who you really are. Who wants people of gossip being friend with them anyways? Your good quality friends are those who know more than just internet gossip about you, yes? So? Just how many real friends, supporters does PC have? LOL! Tons and Tons of'em and it's all good!

Then so be it : )
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote