View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

No its no joke Paul

First time I experienced a wave was february 2001... but I see it as a black wave with dark energy coming… but that one was huge… I was sitting in my bed reading a book when I saw it enter my house…. I stop it and block it out of the house so it had to pass outside… what I understand from that one it was going around the world, meant to target lightworkers… we had became to much of a threat to the others… this summer funny things started to happened…. At least twice a week everything blacked out for a fraction of a second… I check the electric… the bulbs… the television and my computer… but found nothing wrong … it kept on like that for a couple of month… I started to think it was something wrong with my brain… that it was misfiring and turned my sight of for an instance… until…. It was coming a black wave in slowmotion where I was completely blind for a couple of seconds… everything turned black… but the way it came and that I saw how it moved told me it was absolutely not my brain… that was the last time I saw it… after that I hold a protection of intent around my house… but I do feel there is a lot of targeting going on where they throw all they got at the ones awake….

Me myself had a completely crazy spontanious shamanic kundalini awakening twenty years ago… and I have learned to live with this hot molten lava in my body, with the experiences, multidimensions, expanded reality… and the best friend is my pokerface… because people can get very afraid when time and space start to twist and turn… and especially when we turn on our inbuilt dimensionportals…and of course it is easier for people to instead of accepting what has happened, belive its just in your head…if they think you have became crazy…they can keep their reality intact….and it can be very interesting to see how people react to the supernatural…some accepting it… some go in chock…and some fight with everything they have to keep their reality… but I do think you where ment to see this… to end up on this place for awhile… to be aware about it…
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote