View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #49
day
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: The Ascension Process and Common Experience

Quote:
Chris said: Belief systems have gone, the need to be right has gone, personal opinions are seen to be redundant.
At this point everyones experiences, knowledge, has a deep meaning for them because it is brought them to this place, of not needing to be right.

many prophecies are being fullfilled now. and yes there are prophecies that are questionable.

there seems to be a change now in the flow of spiritual awakenings, coming from all cultures. We may not understand another culture completely, or be interested to, and that is ok. Each person is different and will understand things accordingly to the sum of their experiences, without the need to be right as you shared too.

this need to not be right, I sense is a good nesting or grounding for the changes yet coming to us. Like the Inca elders share we are changing without knowing what it is that is coming, being in trust with the Source of all life our Creator, or whatever a person feels comfortable in acknowledging this as, helps maybe with this dissolving of our ego, and the changes our bodies are going through.

its my sense that the dissolving of our egos, is paving the way for a grander unified comprehension from within, and we are perhaps seeing this in its early stages. Perhaps all the collective knowledge out there is being sifted through and the hearty grains are being separated from the shafts or dross.

so seeing this collectively, individually, and from our Source
its my insight that what we are feeling is just a beginning.

I like to keep in mind that scientifically people are acknowledging ancient wisdom, from their standpoint and that indigenous elders who have kept sacred knowledge are speaking from Spirit and that is working together for the future. This is necessary perhaps for the future to clean up the planet and for whatever else may be needed in a new paradigm.

In some ways the science end of things looks to the understanding of free energy, healing and cleaning up our environment, spiritually we are waking up to our spiritual selves and many of the gifts that have laid dormant due to a materialistic bent which is dissolving -- this we all feel, so it could be that as our inner senses lose the need for material things and our egos have lost the need to be actualized, a new spiritual process which is aware of a galactic relationship with our sun, and more is awakening? This is what I feel anyhow from what our Inca elders are sharing.

Perhaps we will be going home, but we dont know yet and our trust in this process, dissolving of ego, remaining steady during the changes to come will ground us in preparation.

so many thoughts and ideas from everyone that are so rich with love and inner freedom - wonderful to read and share

Last edited by day; 11-14-2009 at 05:02 PM.
day is offline   Reply With Quote