View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:22 PM   #20
Tamarie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Today my 6 year old girl got the Swine Flu Vaccine and I'm scared!

Well after sleeping on it, I must say I'm a little more at peace with it. The thing I figure is that Bijanca came into this life knowing exactly what she needed to do - getting cancer and surviving was one thing, and perhaps this bloody vaccine is another. I do believe that she won't get sick from it because deep down inside after my initial stress and crazy thoughts, I now feel no harm will come from this. I have a strong feeling that her body will somehow reject the poison and excrete it - maybe it's just wishful thinking, maybe not, but I feel her life on this planet is worth more than a few small years - I think she's got big plans for herself. A healer once told me she's 'an old soul' and a psychic once said that she's a fighter before she even got sick.

I do appreciate the replies - they are packed with useful information for anyone else also who may be faced with this horrifying situation. Great quick advise from Dr Deagle (whom I don't necessarily agree with on alot of things) but if I was to use that info I would need to get the right doses. Maybe it's worth contacting him.

Thanks HUGELY to all you wonderful loving people who have offered your prayers and well wishes to her/us.

And Aztar - No teeth lost yet! My husband is probably just doing what he came here to do - believing what he wants, listening to himself only, and ignoring the rest. Certainly a challenge on my part.
Tamarie is offline   Reply With Quote