View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #93
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeboy View Post
My main thinking is to be somewhere safe until things calm down so we can then all come together and move forward both physically and spiritually which is the ultimate goal for ALL of us,
I agree with you and Caladan, and I imagine I'm not the only one to be wondering, 'where exactly would I go and who would I go with?'

I used to think even before all this stuff kicked-off that there may come a time where there would be disarray and some people would gather together and build a new start out of the mess. Those that were really interested in humankind, maybe we'd get a second chance to do things better.

So the idea of keeping safe out of harm's way is a good one. People will go nuts at the drop of a hat, such is the mass mentality unfortunately.

It's great that we have the chance to discuss sensibly here what the options could be and what we might do in that event.

But having done a bit of the 'what if' thinking and possible scenarios to prepare for for the last couple of months, it was starting not to ring true for me - this can also be a totally addictive world to immerse oneself in - as the possibilities are endless - and every day you read stuff that makes your heart sink further. That's starting to make me wonder about the whole thing.

I'm just throwing into the pot the notion that we can change hearts and minds as we go rather than count on a tumble that may not actually happen and that might be something to visualise instead. I'm not against talk of being prepared or of linking up with likeminded souls. I think this site has great potential, and who knows, they may cut the cord to the internet one day - great if there are already connections growing between the hearts of people when that time comes.

Great that we've got such keen minds in the D & C thread as yourselves thinking on the possiblities. I hope we'll get another meet soon.

peace n love n a martini

Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote