View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 07:48 AM   #10
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Naomi Wolf at Alex Jones - From Freedom to Facism...

Oh, Seeker Mom - What do you really mean with "safe to listen"?
We all live in a time, when safe might spell "really dangerous", like what germans believed was safe in 1930 - really was very, very dangerous for them and everyone else.

Naomi Wolf does not speak very much of Obama nor Bush - but how very, very dangerous times that we are into now - especially you in US.

You must decide for yourself - do you still want to be asleep and "safe" or; start to wake up and feel the firm ground shaking, and begin to take a part in what might be one of history's most important times.

Welcome to Project Avalon! Welcome to another way of looking upon things. I can garantee that you will be very confused (as I am, and probably most of us really are right now) - but it is a wonderful confusion! Do you need a guide into all of this, I am willing to share, and so are many other people here.

A warning though: When you decide to start to really be responsible for your own education and true intellectual and spiritual growing up process - what many calls "to awaken" - there is simply no going back. Everything will be on loose ground from then on - even the reality itself.

And a word of comfort: This truly is a wonderful trip! The world has become magic again! And most important: You will never be alone in this.

Best wishes from a friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
I want to listen to this interview, but first I want to know if she talks a lot about her support for Obama. I don't care to hear about that. Could anyone tell me if it's safe for me to listen to the interview?

Last edited by I_Am; 10-24-2008 at 08:24 AM.
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote