View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 12:57 PM   #136
soulrider

Default Re: United Kingdom Thread

Hi everyone Soulrider from Cornwall. Great to see so many people in such a short time I would normally read forums and research material but never actually become active, however things are changing quickly around us and although i don't subscribe to the notion that 'we're all doomed', i do believe that in order to align our planet in a positive and not negative path we have to go through big economic/social changes to cause a 'harvest' (law of one) for higher planetary ordering to occur. This MUST be made to happen in a positive way NOT negative.

Phew, you know when you just can't help yourself

Great site by the way I can't wait to see how many more thousands of seperate souls who we're once just watching, learning and choosing there own path, now know that the time is right to show themselves as the ONE

I also totally agree with spacemuzic. People are been drawn here from totally seperate journeys and with vastly differing views of, what ifs or what nots. I feel that just in the mear fact that we're here and are prepared to come together in love to help is all that was ever needed. That projection of 'oneness' was all that was needed. Focus on the positive and help people more than you help yourself and you've done what you we're brought here to do by your higher self.

If we get trapped into believing that the worlds gonna end, it will. Under all the smoke the world is about to flower into the most incredibly stunning place ,,,,just believe.

Last edited by soulrider; 09-25-2008 at 01:19 PM.