View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #138
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

I wasn't going to comment anymore...and I really don't want to comment anymore. I'm going to give it a rest. However...last night's episode of 'V' really made me think about something which could be very important. Anna stated that love was a human weakness. The V's are relatively emotionless...and very efficient. Guess who wins in a conflict of the ages? I have proposed Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I believe that this combines the best of both approaches. One should be responsible in a relatively cold and calculating manner. This should be much more objective than subjective. I believe that focusing on responsibility makes everything else fall into place in an appropriate manner. Focusing on most other things creates an imbalance. Focusing on even a good thing can create an imbalance. Focusing on responsibility creates no imbalance whatsoever.

A Anna/Hathor like leader does have some admirable qualities...but the resulting cruelty and corruption outweigh any good which accompanies this leadership model. I really don't know the details regarding reptilians, greys, slave-races, et al...but consider the following:

What if an Anna/Hathor figure created males, reptilians, and greys as slave races? What if Adam was created from Eve/Hathor/Lucifer's DNA? 'Let us make MAN in our image.'

Please think through a Lucifer/Eve/Hathor/Mary/Anna model of power in this Solar System...going back thousands or even millions of years. I believe in an ultimate Creator God of the Universe...but I don't think this is who we have been dealing with in this Solar System. Something else has been going on. Some of it may have been good and well intentioned...but a lot of it seems to be evil and irresponsible. I'm sure I couldn't have done any better. I would have probably done a lot worse. Perhaps all of us would have done a lot worse. I don't know what the Solar System PTB have really had to deal with.

I simply think that we should consider a better manner to manage the insanity which we find ourselves in the middle of. Please consider my United States of the Solar System thread. This may not be the answer...but please think this thread through in excruciating detail. I'm too close to it. I'm too burned out. And frankly...I'm too unbalanced, disruptive, lazy, and stupid. Really.

This really and truly is my last post. Good night. God bless you. And God bless the United States of the Solar System. I leave you all with the following...which I can't confirm as being accurate...but which seems to support the cross-pollination theory. They are all one?

NIBIRUAN / SUMERIAN GODS = HINDU GODS = GREEK GODS AND SOME VATICAN, BUDDHIST, JEWISH AND SOUTH AMERICAN GODS AS WELL !!!

SEKHMET = DURGA = ARTEMIS = MUT = ATHENA = WHITE JAGUAR LADY = WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN = VAISHNO DEVI

ALCYONE = SATYANARAYANA = APOLLO = PTAH = VISHNU = RAMA
AMUN RA = KRISHNA

ANAT = ERESHKIGAL = KALI = BLACK MADONNA = BLACK TARA

ASTARTE = PARVATI = WHITE TARA = MADONNA = SHEKINAH = UMA = NAMMA
MAIA = SATI = DAKSHAYANI = DAMKINA = GODDESS OF THE MOUNTAINS

ENKI = SHIVA= HOLY SPIRIT = ZEUS = CHAKRASAMVARA = AVALOKITESHWARA = CHENREZIG = LUCIFER = EA = ADONAI = HADAD = BA'AL = RUDRA = KAAL BHAIRAVA

AN = ANU = PARA BRAHMA = YAHVEH = ALLAH

THE GREAT RA = AMEN RA = PRAKASH BRAHMA = HIGHER ASPECT OF YAHVEH = FATHER OF THE GODS

ANSAR = ABZU = ABBA = APSU = KASHYAPA = ADITYA = SURYA = SUN GOD = SHAMASH = DUAS PITA = SATYAVAT MANU = SWAYAMBHU = VYWAMUS
DHARMA DEV = YAMA

INDRA = PAN = VAJRAPANI

GAIA = ADITI = BHU = BHOOMI DEVI = KOUMUDHI = KAMADHENU = NINHURSAG = KI = URAS = EARTH GODDESS

ENLIL = GARBHODAKASAYANI = JEHOVAH

NINLIL = LAKSHMI = GODDESS OF GRAIN

MOON GOD = CHANDRA DEV = NANNA

INANNA = LILITH = SELENE = MOHINI

DUMUZI = ADAMU = ADAM = DAMU

EVE = KHEBA = NINTI

NERGAL = NARAKASURA

TIAMAT = TARAKA

TYPHON = PULOMAN

THOTH = GANESHA = HERMES

MARDUK = MURUGAN = KARTHIKEYA = NIMROD = MARS

HORUS = OSIRIUS = SANAT KUMARA = EROS = DIONYSUS = ANCIENT OF DAYS = TAMMUZ = MIN = KAMDEV = PRADYUMNA

ISIS = MARY = MARIAMMA = KOUMARI = VENUS = APHRODITE = ISHTAR = SEMIRAMIS = HATHOR = MAYAVATI = KANYAKUMARI = TRIPURA SUNDARI = RATI = 16 YEAR OLD GODDESS

JESUS = SANANDA KUMARA

MARY MAGDALENE = LADY NADA

HADES = SHANI = SATAN = WRATHFUL TIBETAN DEITY

7 ARCHANGELS = 7 SAPTARISHIS = COUNCIL OF SEVEN

ATLAS = HIMAVAN = DAKSHA = EL

PLEIONE = MENAKA

APEP = KALASURA

7 PLAIEDES' SISTERS = 7 KRITTIKAS = 7 SAPTA MATRIKAS

PARASURAM = GILGAMESH; NOAH = VIVASVAT MANU; NOAH'S ARC = MALAYAN HILLS.

WILD COW GODDESS = NINSUN = NININSINA = RENUKA

HUMBABA = TRISHANKU = KALMASHAPADA

SARASWATI = SESHAT

HERACLES = HERCULES = ARJUNA

ENOCH = METATRON

HERA = INDRANI

AURORA = USHA

EOS = SAVITA

VARUNA = POSEIDON

MITHRA = ZOROASTRA

TVASTRI = HAPHAESTOS = BUNENE

HOLY GRAIL = AMRITAM = SOMA = LIFE ELIXIR = NECTAR OF IMMORTALITY

THE LIST IS ENDLESS!

THE NIBIRUAN GODS ( NIBIRU = NEBADON = VULCAN = PLANET X = WORMWOOD FROM SIRIUS B ) HAD THEIR BASES EVERYWHERE.

ALL THE RELIGIONS HAVE THE SAME SOURCE !
( BIBLE -> BY-BAL -> BY BA'AL( ENKI))
( QURAN -> QUR-AN / ANU )

MANY OF THE COMPARED CHARACTERS/ INCIDENTS MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED AT ONE PLACE AND THEN IMPLANTED INTO ANOTHER CULTURE FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

SOURCE :
http://www.galacticroundtable.com/fo...ods-hindu-gods

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2010 at 07:25 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote