View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:00 AM   #1210
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
abraxasinas...I haven't been following this thread...due to it's difficulty, complexity, and obscurity. I have wished to take a couple of days to focus on it exclusively. The time may have arrived for me to do so. I wish to see both the forrest and the trees. Thank-you for taking so much of your time to answer everyone's questions. Forgive me if a lot of the following questions have already been asked. To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theology and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of.

If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly?

Simple ortho, internalise the lot. Put the 'Grey Guards' as a galactic hive-race into a cell in your kneecap and 'imprison' them within yourself in a metaphorical association and a topographical map-making.
You can map entire continents in an atlas, thus is the nature of a holographic universe.

Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations?

Yes, the alien nations map onto the kingdoms of the minerals, the flora and the fauna found on this planet. As the environmental vectors 'compete', so do the aliens.

Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System?

You appear to have made up your mind about them. It is now your responsibility to 'map' them and to 'give them live' in your capacity of the cocreatorship.

We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually living on borrowed time. I feel that we should beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. Is the Subterranean United States really Babylon?

The United States is clearly archetyped as the 'Church of Laodicea' in Revelation. Away from this definition, many associations and correlations can be made by individual co-creators of the physical-emotional-mental realities. These labelings then are not required to be congruent in a general convergence of the 'individual creative licences' of the authorships.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

All of this is 3rd and 4th order labeling and your labels would be as valid as anyone elses on this level of the taxonomy.
I have given the higher (2nd) order labelings, linked to say the four beasts of Revelation and according to Thuban before:

North=Earth of Arcturus=Bull of Luke=Pachyderms of Samaria
West=Air of Sirius=AngelMan of Matthew=Canines of Jerusalem
South=Water of Pleiades=ScorpioEagle of John=Cetaceans of Jonah
East=Fire of Andromeda=Lion of Mark=Felines of Judah

1=KHU=SPIRIT=ELECTROMAGNETOMONOPOLIC WORMHOLE RADIATION
2=AB=HEART=VIBRATORY RESONANCE SOURCESINK EIGENSTATE
3=SAHU=YANGMIND=BODYWAVE=PARTICLEWAVE QUANTUMNATURE
4=BA=SOUL=HOLOGRAPHIC SELFSIMILAR WAVICLE MERKABAH
5=SEKHEM=YINMIND=WAVEBODY=WAVICULAR QUANTUMNATURE
6=KA=ASTRAL MINDBODY=INERTIAPHOTONIC VIBRATORY EIGENSTATE
7=KHAT=BODY=SINKSOURCE INERTIAL RESONANCE SELFSTATE

1=Kinship of WhiteSkins of Father-Sky in a Rainbow Arcticus Cyani
2=Kinship of BlackSkins of Mother-Earth in a Rainbow Antarcticus Magenti
3=Kinship of GreenSkins of Elemental-Child in a Rainbow Indianus Oceanis
4=Kinship of YellowSkins of Elemental Fire of the Lights in a Rainbow Pacificus Boreas OutSim
5=Kinship of BrownSkins of Elemental Earth of the Lands in a Rainbow Atlanticus Eurus InSim
6=Kinship of BlueSkins of Elemental Air of the Winds in a Rainbow Pacificus Auster InSim
7=Kinship of RedSkins of Elemental Water of the Seas in a Rainbow Atlanticus Zephyrus OutSim

1='The Land of my Lost Sheep and my Found Goat'=EPHESUS---{Revelation.2.1-7}
2='The Land of my Origins in the RNA'=SMYRNA---{Revelation.2.8-17}
3='The Land of my Grapes and Sounds in Om and Noises'=PERGAMOS---{Revelation.2.12-17}
4='The Land of my Theatres and my Crowns'=THYATIRA---{Revelation.2.18-29}
5='The Land of my Rising in Sadness and Hope'=SARDIS---{Revelation.3.1-6}
6='The Land of my Oracles of Love and Poles'=PHILADELPHIA---{Revelation.3.7-13}
7='The Land of my Loaded Dice and Lead in Coins'=LAODICEA---{Revelation.3.8-22}

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Your labels are as good and valid as mine.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

All of them.

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

The 10 principalities as published here numerous times.

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

All of them.

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Alex Collier calls them the Paa Taal. I call them the Thubanese. many ETs circling the earth know them as the timetravelling starhumans.

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

No.

Are the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament really Reptilian statements?

Yes, basically this is correct if you qualify your statememnt by understanding that these (analytic) 'Reptilians' are NOT 3D entities, but astral and etheric entities. These 'Reptilians' are however physical in the fauna you can observe in a reptilian park or a zoo or the wild.

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Good question ortho. SIN=IGNORANCE Period. The 'war in heaven' is a war of archetypes between the True God and the usurper God, who IS the true God's Image in a Mirror. Understanding this, will allow you to understand what the unified duality or polarisation represents in the greater order of things.
YOU ortho are BOTH God physicalised AND imaged in a Devil-God in the mirror you are looking into.
So 'shattering the false images' in a archetypical mirror (the SEA in Revelation from which the 'Great Beast of Babylon' ascends from) will HEAL the cosmic fakery.
The 'war in heaven' so circularises a linearised system in the Red Dragon BLENDING with a Blue (Christ Dragon) to neutralize the colours in triplicities:
Red+Green+Blue=White (in Radiation) AND =Black (in Paint)
Anticolours are:
Cyan/Skyblue+Magenta+Yellow=White (E=hf quantum law) AND =Black (E=mc^2 Einstein law).

The 'chucking out' of the Red Dragon from heaven (Revelation.12) onto the earth so allows this BLENDING to become happenstance in the earthplane as a miniature universe.
This frees heaven (the ETs 'above the earth plane) but puts the pressure onto the earth - for the processing and the 'war on earth' - between spiritual archetypes (it does NOT have to be physical, but will be, because the earthlings do not understand the power of the archetypes).

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

You may name them yourself in your ambassadorship of Adam and as a Son of God {Genesis.2.19}.

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

The dozing and slumbersome humanoids.

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

God, the Logos and the Laws of Nature.

Who is Babylon in modernity?

You are - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Who owns Humanity?

You do - and your brother and Jim Smith and Sharon Jones.

Namaste
AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-22-2010 at 06:15 AM.