View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 11:33 AM   #1073
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Hi Sirebard. Have you written any detailed information on the thuban perspective of the merkaba? I was hoping you can expand on this a little..

Hi phtha!

The merkabah according to Thuban is the enclosure of Virtruvius aka Purusha aka Cosmic Man ka Adam Kadmon.

The Square is Unitlength=1 for the diameter of the circle of 2X=2x0.618033.. i.. the 'Golden Ratio' of the 'sacred geometry'.
Radius R=X and 1-X=H-X for H=1.

Then the Golden Mean becomes: R/H=(1-R)/R R^2=1-R or R^2+R-1=0.

Also I am interested in learning more about the salamanders, Undines, and the other elementals. I never put my foot in murky water until I know for sure what I'll be stepping into though. So far I feel that Eliphas Levi explains the risks and the rituals required to contact elementals pretty well in transcendental magik. Can you recommend any prime material for this?

The times being what they are, the 'manuals and rules' have changed and the empowerment of the individual is given in the INTENT and integrity of the 'alchemist'.
The 'prima materia' for this alchemy so is the 'consciousness' of the cosmic individual attuning herhis triune consciousness levels in the waking-sub-super transduction.

The 'Great Work' so is the alchemical self-transformation and as blueprinted in the Saphire Tablet of Moses; legendarily ascribed to the Egyptian Ibisgod Thoth and is supposedly his hieroglyphic legacy left as a testimonial in the Great Pyramid of Cheops or Khufu.
It was translated ages ago by German archaeologists and exists as a prototype in the 'Amphitheatrum Sapientae Aeternae of Heinrich Khunrath', the 'Amphitheatre of Eternal Wisdom' and is dated to 1609.

Verba secretorum hermetis!
(1) Verum sine menda cio certum & verissimum, quod est inferi est sicut quod est superius & quod est superius est sicut quod est inferius; ad peristranda miracula rei uni.
(2) Et sicut omnes res fuerunt ab uno, meditatione unius, sic omnes res nuta fuerunt ab hac una adaptatione.
(3) Pater ei, est sol, mater eius luna, portavit illud ventus in ventre.
(4) Suo nutrix eius terra est.
(5) Pater omnis talismi toti mundi.
(6) Est hic vis ei.
(7) Integra est sive fuerit in terram separabis terram ab igne, subtile & spisso, suaviter cum magno ingenio.
(8) Ascendit terra in coelum, iterumque descendit in terram & recipit vim superiorum & inferiorum.
(9) Sic habebis gloriam toti mundi.
(10) Ideo fugi atite omnis obscuritas.
(11) Hic est totius fortitudinis fortitudo fortis.
(12) Quia vincet omnem rem subtilem, omnem que solidam penetrabit.
(13) Sic mundus creatus est.
(14) Hinc erunt adaptationes mirabilis quarum modus hic est.
(15) Itaque vocatus sum Hermes Trismegistus, habens tres partes philosophie totis mundi.
(16) Completum est quod dixi de operatione solis.
Mercurius Trismegistus in Pimandro.

Das Wort des geheimnisvollen Boten
(1) Wahrhaftig, keiner Luegen bewusst und auf das aller wahrhaftigste; das Unten ist dem Oben gleich und das Obere is dasselbe als das Untere; damit kann man das wunderbare eines einzigen Dinges erlangen und verrichten.
(2) Und wie alle Dinge durch die Wahl eines einzigen Wesens erschaffen sind, werden alle Dinge durch das Denken eines Einzigen mit dem Einen durch Schickung und Gebot wieder zusammengefuegt.
(3) Die Sonne ist sein Vater und der Mond ist seine Mutter, der Wind hat ihn in seinem Bauch getragen.
(4) Seine Ernaehrerin oder Amme ist die Erde.
(5) Dieser ist der Vater aller Vollkommenheit dieser ganzen Welt.
(6) Seine Macht ist vollkommen.
(7) Wenn Es in der Erde verwandelt wird, dann wird das Erdreich vom Feuer scheiden und das Feine vom Groben; ganz lieblich mit grosser Bescheidenheit und Verstand.
(8) Er steigt von der Erde in den Himmel und vom Himmel wieder zur Erde zurueck und gewinnt so die Kraft des Oberen und des Unteren.
(9) Auf diese Weise wird all die Herrlichkeit der ganzen Welt erhalten.
(10) Deshalb versetze von Dir allen Unverstand und Unvermoegenheit.
(11) Das ist von aller Staerke die staerkste Staerke.
(12) Dann kann das uebriggebliebene Subtile gewonnen und das alte, harte Gewand durchdrungen werden.
(13) Also ist die Welt geschaffen.
(14) Daher geschehen seltsame Vereinigungen und deshalb werden mancherlei Wunder gewirkt.
(15) Und sei darum gesund, Hermes Trismegistus, Besitzer der dreiteiligen Weisheit von der ganzen Welt.
(16) Er wird alles erfuellen, was ich gesagt habe, vom Werke der Sonnen.
Merkur, der dreifach Grosse, in Pimandro.

The Emerald Tablet of the Secret Messenger
(1) Truly, without fault and in all certainty and truthfulness; what is below is like what is above and the above is the same as the below, for the purpose to experience and bring about the wonders of the one thing.
(2) And as all things are created through the choosing of one being; so the thinking of one with the one, brings all things by command and fate together again.
(3) His father is the sun and his mother is the moon; the wind has carried him in his womb.
(4) He is joined together and nursed by the earth.
(5) This is the father of all completeness of the entire world.
(6) His power is all inclusive.
(7) At the time of its renewal, the soil shall separate from the fire and the subtle from the rough, acting sweetly and with great ingenuity.
(8) He ascends sagaciously from the earth into heaven and then descends again into the earth, thus regaining the unifying force of the above and the below.
(9) In this way is all the glory of all the worlds obtained.
(10) Therefore avoid all ignorance.
(11) Herein is found in all strenght the strongest strength.
(12) By this can the remaining subtle whole be won and the old solid whole be penetrated.
(13) Thus is the creation of the world.
(14) Henceforth the eventuation of strange adaptations by extraordinary methods.
(15) Accordingly be well, Hermes Trismegistos, keeper of the tripartite wisdom of the unified worlds.
(16) He will accomplish all that of which I have spoken through the operations of the suns.
Mercury, the thrice-great, in Pimandro.

Thanks!
AA