View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #734
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Abraxas,

I’m sorry to hear of the suffering you have experienced with the loss of your daughter and the illness that has resulted. I can’t even imagine the heartache you must have gone through, the pain you have endured and my heart goes out to you.

I thank you for the information you have posted on this thread.

You have made your case for the validity of the ‘physics’ in your explanations and I hope that we can move forward from here with more of the ‘relevance’ of your presence here at Avalon. I wonder what further information you are to disseminate here and to what purpose these disclosures are to be used?

I think I have a general idea of where you are going with this information but am not sure. I am however enjoying the ride none the less!

Please don’t allow yourself to get drawn into ‘bickering’ as it upsets the ‘continuity of the flow’ and waste precious time. A little bit of this goes a long way.

In the end I want to hear ‘all’ of what you have to say and then I can discern. Just like everyone else reading this thread... I can make my own choices… after all that is what free will is all about.

May the Peace of the universe fill your heart and soul Abraxas.