View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #26
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Ascension Process and Common Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I have researched much about the release of the kundalini does everyone feel the same and have the same experience when this happens? i would like to know from those more experienced ones who know of this, because i have been getting an over powering sense of love from the heart almost an ache i would say, intuition is spot on and hightened, seeing unclear visions from the third eye not colour though should this happen?
A feeling of alone but not lonely at one with myself and finding life around me difficult on a daily basis i am now finding this life so mundane, when all i want to do is move on with the change. I feel excited, confused with the dis info that we read consistantly, and feel sad to see when i look about me out in the public how closed their minds are, i want to help but feel helpless, because i know i would be ridiculed for my believes, does anyone else feel like this?
..very similar to this Jacqui, very similar...we're all different as human individuals, therefore the "slightly" differences...

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote