Thread: Welcome Duncan
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:38 PM   #91
EpiphaMe

Default Re: Welcome Duncan

I am incredibly grateful for your appearance here Duncan. I've been learning about mind control & programming through a particular individual's website & books, a former Montauk boy. I realize that everyone is conditioned/imprinted/programmed more than they are even aware via institutions, media, satellite transmissions (re: channeled material), ELF etc. And a smaller percentage are particularly programmed via trauma & sexual ritual, have been told that I have Monarch programming thru this source I speak of (a mentalist, has "read" me thru consultation) I'm wanting to hear from you about protection techniques & deproamming techniques. I've delved into Hyperspace language (archetypes), color & tone, universal language so to speak, to godmind, correctly balancing chakras (disinformation plenty there), balancing brain hemisperes (Monroe Institute being dangerous mind control).. Does having discovered particular triggers for alters to come forward...... is awareness of them enough to stop them? I've learned the reason sexuality is so exploited in the media is to frenzy up (for harness), our divine creative energies that we, the ingnorant do not ourselves know the power of for creating and manifesting in our own reality. It takes a discerning spirit & sharp mind for spotting truth, focus & intent directing our energetics. Just know that your story has brought forth passion (which I intentionally direct mind you).. I glean certainty that so much coming forward these days, disclosures & such have an obvious agenda as well, so much apparent timing is bubbling up.... and your face, eyes tell the depth & measure of your strength, pain... know that your divine spirit shines forth clearly I recognize the ring of truth. I awakend this morning thinking of you. We are gathered together here for morsels of truth, especially solution centered.... when you are moved to do so, do share with us your offerings. Shirley