View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 07:40 AM   #429
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hey everybody. Yesterday we had another Ground Crew meeting in our capital, Canberra. Partly organised by Vesta and i. Vesta was a great hostess and prepered a great picnic lunch for all those that came to the meeting.

I have had some phone calls to say that this was one of the best meetings to-date. The information exchanged was wonderful with two new members attending the meeting. 10 members attended the meeting, amongst them were, Vesta and her daughter Aurora, Manda and Eddiefibbro, Ngai Te Rangi , chantellealyce, Global Nomad, Misfit, Fradda and myself.
Eddiefibbro gave us some words of wisdom. He spoke about 2012, enlightment, spiritual awakening, etc. His words resonated with everybody deeply. He is a very knowledgeable man with a great connection with the cosmos. He has a high spiritual awareness which makes us look like kindergarden kids listening to a master.

Every body contributed to the conversation with our two new members Chantellealyce and Fradda very keen to get involved with all aspects of our discussion.

I enjoyed the whole day, with a special thank you to Vesta for being so gracious in her hospitality. Also i must thank Eddiefibbro for his words of wisdom. I listen to him intently. I feel i connected with him in a spiritual way that i had never felt before. He is a great man and has a wonderful heart. There was an obvious connection with all that attended with Vesta saying we were all part of a soul group.

If anybody has any good ideas for the next meeting, please do not hesitate to post them as these meetings are growing in intensity. A suggestion has been made by Ngai Te Rangi, (Russ) that when some of us attend the David Icke presentation in Melbourne, we meet up with as many of the Melbourne Ground Crew and have a Sydney/Melbourne combined meeting. Sounds great to me. What do you think Relayer (John).

Keep the communications open. Time is speeding up and we have lots of work to do.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote