View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:39 PM   #29
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Oliver

I’ve just read those rules. They are not far off most forum rules. Seems to me they have covered all the bases with the exception of one (below*). I think that the rule are fair and still leaves plenty of leeway. It’s basically about common sense curtsey and reasonable posting etiquette.

There would have to be a real Hitler of a moderator that would abuse these rules but they do set clear guidelines for all Mods to work off. I think if the Mods were heavy handed then the site would be a ghost town in short Time. It’s too early to say how things pan out but everyone should give it a fair go.

*There needs to be guidance to discourage un-provable claims of being psychically attacked.

Steve,

Every rule can be interpreted this or that way. I hope you know the proverb: Laws doesn`t means Justice!
I expressed my feeling about too much rules, and the possibility to misus them.

Why don`t you think what the lack of personal pages means (see my opening post)...it is essential for me!

I respect your position. You want to give a chance to Avalon2. It is OK.I want it too, but with the elements that made Avalon such a great place.

Love&Respect

Last edited by Oliver; 03-15-2010 at 11:46 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote