View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 09:57 PM   #46
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: remembering past lives ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-d View Post
Thanks for the reply's .... i have a lot of reading to do . Still dont know which route to take but im sure it will present its self .
Paying isnt an issue for me , its just the fact that i havent got a pot to pee in . At the moment im leaning more towards scientology , i suppose i need to save some pennies

Thanks again for the reply's

John
It does not mean much to me, but my David Hawkins kinesiology reading raised 90 points since I started my R3X sessions, but I am very sincere and not fooling around with my determination to be more aware. It does not mean I am not enjoying life more, but my importances are shifting.

R3X is a very forgiving process, with gradients installed into the process.

About linearity, R3X may start out that way but it does not necessarily remain linear as anyone who has been using it long enough can vouch. Time starts to become rather meaningless and linearity turns into exponentiality. Plus the quantum rules of being the observer also apply. Plus it invariably takes one back to their first separation from the Unpotentiated Potential, or "Static" which formed out of the Void.

Go back there a few times and one's Awareness will help them to become something that the static has never birthed outright before: Innocent and Wise sovereign beings -- above the Matrix -- creating new universes of complementary, win/win games. I am currently only aware of 6 beings who have made it out of the Matrix of win/lose and stand next to the Static. They want us to join them.

It is an awesome adventure I am experiencing.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote