View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #1124
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

It looks like you're getting a good part of this hippihill!

It almost sounds like you are starting to adopt 'Abraxas speak'... so to speak... hehe...

It seems that Catholics may have an intuition about some of what Abraxas speaks about as I suspect many of the 'rituals' we all experienced in parochial schools (Catholics I mean) and daily church had a purpose in their origins though likely interpreted to fit the priestly desires of the moment or worse, intentionally distorted to control the masses and keep the coffers full.

Much of what Jesus said was so profound yet grossly misunderstood by his followers and it's not a wonder as to why, ie. "Lest you eat this flesh and drink this blood, you shall not have life in you." WOW... what a statement!

For the uninitiated it sounds like cannibalism but as has been pointed out in this thread, Jesus' mission had a far greater purpose than the few years he spent preaching and walking amongst us.

There was a mystical progression that he came to announce and an eternal justification that unfolded from his actions and words, that speak to us even today as we all wonder 'What it all means."

Now if I could just figure out how I can walk through walls...

Peace