View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:45 PM   #1118
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Dear Abraxas --

Thanks SO much for citing some of the Matthew-Hatton channelings here -- so good to know that, in-the-main, these are consistent with Thuban thought, cause they definitely resonate with me! in case anyone would like a link .... here's one:

http://www.matthewbooks.com/

the following part of this citation did provoke a fairly strong reaction within me, AA, so i'm inviting you to comment on it also. (emphasis added)

9. "The darkest of hearts that created the earthquake have no light except the spark of viability, the life force that is every soul’s eternal connection to God and Creator Source. Their conscience has atrophied from lack of use, and now that their corruption and unfathomable fortunes are being uncovered, they commit heinous deeds to hold onto what they feel is their rightful power and possessions. The dark-hearted ones cause massive harm to produce fear and agony because the energy of those emotions refuels them. We and other messengers of the light have urged you to send light to those perpetrators of unconscionable acts because only light can heal their damaged souls and thus change their deeds. You can send them light by imagining yourselves holding a candle or a flash light to guide a lost soul onto an illumined pathway."

10. "Messengers of the light have told you about those who act in darkness so as to help you break any hold they may have in your lives and beliefs, and the same information will be revealed to the public to serve in that same way. As those truths come forth incrementally, please help others understand that they need not condone any action that causes atrocities and agony, but the light in forgiveness will serve all of you far, far better than the negativity of demanding punishment for the perpetrators. A part of third density mentality is the refusal to forgive individuals who are considered “evil,” and it isn’t consciously known that as equal parts of God, every soul in this universe is eternally interconnected with all others, or that the darkness in any one dims the collective light in the “universal heart,” or that one’s own light is dimmed by judgement and condemnation of those who are bereft of light."

11. "Individuals acting with dark intent don’t remember that when Earth life ends, every soul will have to review every minute of it—not only watching everything they did throughout the lifetime, but feeling every emotion exactly as it was felt by every person whose life they touched in any way. The next lifetime of those ones who are lost in darkness will be a hell of their own creation—a punishment, if you will, that is far more severe than any you could ever conceive—and until they accept the light constantly beamed into those dense placements where their lifetime energy output consigned them, there they will remain."

12. "We ask that you please keep in mind what is in store for those lost souls......"

This certainly Rings True with anyone who has "Heard" the Words of Yeshua like, " you must forgive 70 Times 7" (i.e., to Infinity) or "love those who hate you; do good to those who hurt you." etc. & etc.

of course, imo this is MUCH easier said than done! but remembering how interconnected we are, our essential Oneness, can help us realize that we are actually being called to forgive our own selves. (though i know that may be harder for some of us than others).

As ever, Abraxas, I appreciate all you do for us here -- at PC/PA and Beyond --to the "ends of the Planet" solar system? universe?? cosmos?!?!

hippihillbobbi
Dear hillibill!

The above highlighted sentiments are relevant in a general sense; just as Yeshuah's two laws are relevant to superpose the older mosaic 'commandments'.

In themselves, the 'love thy god with all thy heart, soul, mind and body' and 'love thy neighbour as thyself' statemens are however almost meaningless in application EXCEPT their inner meanings are understood.

So to decode those laws, one should realise that one's neighbour and source is the MIRROR of spacetime, i.e. existence and beingness and LIFE itself.

Having such a foundation, the messages of Matthew, say that 'he' is part of the darkness and the light in unity and oneness, will become much more meaningful, than a 'sending of love and light' to the 'evil ones in the dark places'.

Iow, couple your highlighted sentiments to Matthew's understanding of SHARING both the emitting sender of the 'love and light' as well as the recepient thereof and you will enhance your inner knowledge of why Prime Source is BOTH, source of all evil and darkness AND source of all good and light.

This is exemplified in Dead Sea Scroll 4Q392 and in Isaiah.45.7:

4Q392:
"[...] and dominions [...][...] a man [...] God and not to turn aside from [...] and in His covenant your soul shall cling and [...] words of His mouth [...] and God [...] heaven above and to search out the ways of the sons of man, they have no hiding place. He created darkness and light for Himself, but in His dwelling place is the light of their light and all darkness rests before Him as well. He has no need to distinguish between light and darkness, but for the sons of man He distinguishes them as the light of day, with the sun, and night, with the moon and stars. He has a light which cannot be searched out, nor can its end be known. For all the works of God are doubled in this manner. We are flesh, which does not totally grasp these things. With us for [...] for a sign and wonders without number. [...] winds and lightning [...] servants of the holy of holies. They are as couches before him [...]." - translated by Martin G. Abegg, Jr.

Isaiah:45.7:
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

The purpose for this is CONTEXT. The suffering creation must create a focus point to PROCESS the UNIVERSAL POTENTIAL of the suffering, the ignorance and so forth - this focus has always been the planet Gaia. After the PROCESSING, a New Earth AND A NEW UNIVERSE CAN be born as a Phoenix from its own ashes of the rebirth aka resurrection.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-15-2010 at 02:50 PM.