View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 05:19 AM   #11
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Money: the current currency of our ‘intention.’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Thank you Ara for asking very much appreciated!
You are welcome Christos.

I have re-read your comments and John's comments a few times to piece a picture together in my mind.

You both have a clutch on the financial picture.

John, I have a question. Do you believe One Group of ETs own the 'money' or all groups?

From Barry King's testimony there are many Factions at work here with different agendas. Yet they all seem to have bases of operations and carry out whatever needs to be done with human assistance. Where does all the 'money' come from which 'pays' for the upkeep and running of these Bases? Christos888 may have awarded us all a possible answer here.

This reminds me, if they are creating their own PGLFs as a workforce, then they don't need to 'pay them', there is no weekly wage, no financial cost bar in their original manufacture. They are a 'free workforce'.

The following may be pertinent to where the money is going.

Have you heard the story about a 'secret space fleet'?

If the story is factual, those craft had to be built. Building takes 'money'.(on this planet)

If they want to keep the space fleet's existence hidden they may use back-channels (your black hole laundering maybe? ) to gain the finances needed to perpetuate the building of the fleet.

From what I understand from other Whistle-blowers this secret space fleet is of paramount importance to the safety and continuance of the Human Race. It seems to be a trump card. (and when you are holding a trump card you don't show your hand prematurely)

So the question here is, Christos have you stumbled upon how TPTB are building their DUMBs here and off-world or have you stumbled upon how the secret space fleet is being financed? One is reportedly for 'selfish reasons' the other 'for humanitarian reasons'.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote