View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #10
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Money: the current currency of our ‘intention.’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Christos888, your information is very interesting. Thank you for bringing the money laundering to the attention of the public.

Have you been questioned by any authorities over the 'paper-trail'?

Well, to get to today here is a quick ‘Trailer’!

An interesting question to answer, though not a simple answer. Yes, authorities were/(are) involved at various times throughout the many years this bread crumb trail has unfolded. Many years ago when the first incident reared its head, local authority’s, Secret Service and FBI, became involved, but it quieted down into ‘just’ a contract dispute like a backdraft in a fire. But, over time it has expanded of its own accord like pulling on a thread hoping not to unravel the whole garment if you keep pulling. I stopped pulling long ago, but someone else has kept pulling on my behalf!

Well, that contract dispute revealed interesting language written into this agreement which was so far reaching that it was becoming apparent that it was protecting far more than just ‘goodwill’. As the lawsuits continued and the years passed, dragged on, a ‘theme’ of protecting deceptive business practices through legal documents began to become apparent to me. Even, similar circumstances had befallen upon many CEO’s, and politicians that became ‘caught up’ in this ‘theme’ but were unaware and/or claimed to have been ‘set up,’ yes, no doubt about that! ‘Someone knew exactly how to tempt the ego into falling for something they probably would never have thought about doing on their own. Corporate America at that time especially would not purposely deceive the system, but, interestingly enough the house of cards began to unravel and ‘Enron’ became the poster child of how far reaching the methods of accounting, their accountants (only one so far has been brought to light), and their legal teams have perfected the ‘pushing’ of the ‘Black Hole’ of finance as far as it could go until it has to burst, or it gets lost in the ‘Bermuda’ Triangle,’. Of course many corporations and their CEO’s soon came to light of this new ‘billing’ candy they were all high on. But they were just the fall guys, someone else knew what they were doing and had taught these other CEO’s how to perform this ‘theme.’ Even ‘You’ve got mail,’ jumped aboard, and was filling up faster than the population could learn how to read it in order to keep up with the trend of getting your message delivered to the world, or your world delivered depending on who’s eyes your looking through. This Black Hole of finance was worth more than the paid receivables themselves, and it became obvious it had been going on for a long time.

Within several years the finance laws tightened up somewhat, as did any small project I was working on, continuous dead ends that is, but there were many clues and bits of information continuing to surface as to who is behind the curtain actively interfering in my efforts and of those around me. Technology was advancing at an alarming rate and a ‘race’ was on to cover the planet as fast as possible, that was obvious. The international strings being pulled from this same thread was beyond the ability to really grasp the magnitude of how deep the motivation had been gurgling up from. The bits of information and pieces of a puzzle held this theme in place quite well from those early days of ‘it is just a contract’ dispute.

Moving past several disasters of our recent past, and working on moving forward with the past behind us as we all have done the best we knew how, another reflection is coming clear in the ‘theme’ of this ‘thread’ (not Avolon thread) being pulled on my behalf which is now becoming obvious. But now with some of my ignorance gone and some experience in ‘life lessons’, I began just observing the mechanisms of this ‘theme’ unfolding in another State of the Country and seeing the same company’s with a similar agenda unfolding once again. Land/Property, Gold and Diamonds, what dreams are made of for some and mostly fantasized by most, this has an undertow one certainly cannot see on the surface. Right back in the thick of it again, wrong place at the right/wrong time ‘rings’ true now in several ways. After recovering from another dose of the magnitude of this ‘theme’ the bells went off and it was time to give this ‘virus’, this ‘program’, the ‘they’ to someone else; in part for safety reasons and another part because the story line and trail of information I hadn’t wanted for a long time, had increased beyond our borders and reached internationally and then some. Plus, so many innocent people are being deceived, mostly through their ignorance but also in a larger part an ignorance that had become apparently planned.

This one small slice of the pie, from many years ago, has over 2 Billion dollars of tax fraud evidence with specific executive identities and subsidiary’s with a corroborating trail overseas to the UK and has been ‘suppressed,’ while several investigative offices were also sidestepped through the process. Some similar story lines have come out, even just in the last few months that involve charges against a securities company holding executives wealth overseas to avoid paying taxes, even a few incidents of insurance double invoicing have surfaced.

Yes, there is far more to our future than discussing money laundering, however, this is a subject matter that is paramount to understanding how to grasp our current state of 'Intention' and how that may or may not be controlled by someone else!!!!!

So the skimmed money is being used to buy up land/property, Gold, Diamonds, to fund their Black Ops?

Plenty of comments on that, but for now consider the brilliance of how valuable a ‘Black ‘Hole’ finance system is in plain sight; missing the money is one thing but missing the money never earned to begin with is something else, and then to use tangible commodities high in value that match the ‘hole worth.’

All the Best
Ara

Thank you Ara for asking very much appreciated!

“Uncle John,” thank you for some interesting subject matter to discuss! I have some comments.

Last edited by Christo888; 12-01-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote