View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:43 AM   #9
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr.William Deagle.

I have also felt skeptical at times about Dr Bill. He does seem incredibly out there at times and a bit of a fear mongeror, but he also does seem just so in tune and genuinely caring and compassionate. Some of the segments of his show are sometimes very spiritual and heart wrenchingly open and honest. He seems to be putting himself out there with no checks or stops because he is on a spiritual mission to help his brothers and sisters.

I have suffered from a chronic asthmatic bronchitis condition and I called Bill for advice - paying nothing. I left a message and he called me back the same day and left me a very detailed and incredible voice message; this was all at no cost. I then sent him a follow up email with more questions and he replied with a detailed response. He seemed like he genuinely wanted to help me. The voice mail felt like a Nutrimedical Report show that was specifically tailored for me. haha.

Of course his advice did involve a lot of his products and it was not cheap, and it did not cure me - but it did help and it was worth it. I felt satisfied with my experience with Bill. He is one of the most interesting people I can possibly think of, to say the least.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote