View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 03:07 AM   #70
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hey Tez,

I had the same feeling about Drake but I didn't want to offend anyone, we couldn't wait to get out of there. The pub in the main st. really gave off that redneck vibe.

It's hard to find the right spot, I just keep focusing on how I'd like it to be and hopefully that will lead me to it.

Hi 11:11,

the domes are great in that an arch/sphere provides a lot of strength. You might want to consider things being thrown through the air if you leave your shelter partially unburried, like you see from twisters. Trees etc. Make sure your walls can withstand this, because winds will be hundreds of k's per hour for a while...if not greater. Windows are very risky, but burried, these houses provide a good alternative I think.

I saw the simulation at a Ramtha retreat, but I then saw another one on the news a few days after the retreat (syncronicity!)...maybe Today, Tonight but I'm not sure. You can go to google earth and they have a program you can download to see what rising sea levels will do...I haven't got around to downloading it, but was intending to, would be interesting.

It's nice to meet people who are on the same page, hey. People think your nuts talking about this stuff!

Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote