View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Vaccum

Hi Sam,

Well there are a lot of assumptions there but the first one is that people who don't visit this forum aren't enlightened. There is quite some judgement in that premise. I would consider if I were you, that as one who is really trying to spread kindness in this forum, as I think you are, you give that a lot of thought.

Secondly there are a whole load of people here who have said they are not moving anywhere, not to mind the hills or out-backs.

Thirdly you are not responsible for anyone elses path.

I will desist from numbering now :-) Look at this as a scenario, Aliens or fake aliens appear overhead, people go running around in circles both screaming for joy and running in horror, in that instant is there anyway you could impart 10 years worth of research into a sentence. Stop stop everyone, wait they could be good/ bad/ real/ fake; it could be the government. Wait stop just exude love and nothing will happen .........I am not mocking you at all but how would that scenario pan out do you think?

And finally I think another big presumption is that "they" the ones left in the "spiritual vacuum" would all behave like animals. I for one believe that the majority of humanity is kind and altruistic and especially so in situations of crisis. Just something to meditate on, I mean it in the kindest way.................

I won't respond till tomorrow as its going home time for me, so I would not take silence as sulking, if indeed to decide to respond

Bon weekend tout le monde
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote