View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Default Re: Down under (Australia)

Questions about our great land of Oz

We read - and keep searching for - updates on the current global situation, we find references to what appears to be going down in the US and the UK, and with Australia being a part of the Trilateral community, being also seen as a part of Asia on other levels, and also at the same time we hear of secret US bases on out soil which are controlled by the US military which Australia has no control over – at least 3 that I have ascertained – we hear of what may go down in the US and UK with changes to government laws and policies that can ultimately effect the people of both countries, but there is very little said or inferred about Australia…………….

- Have we been sold out to the US or UK in any way ?,

- Are there plans also underway that could also bring about Marshall Law in this country, and take away our freedoms as is being steadily done elsewhere, or are we blind to what is going on. Yes the police were given additional powers since Apec and the popes visit, and have remained in place even though there is no apparent need for that to be ?.

- Are there facilities that exist in this country, as in the USA, for the detention of those who oppose the system, when the time arrises to round them up – maybe ?

- We have in place the laws to control terrorism activities, but we never hear very much about what is transpiring with their proposed use – are we as free a country as we assume ?? – the majority of Australians still have the “She’ll be right mate” attitude and have no idea where the world is heading in relation to NOW, RFID chips, population control, etc etc

I try to maintain an awareness of the possibilities and probabilities, and I suppose really the questioning is one of that we hear nothing of what is happening in this part of the world, and it seems too quiet to not take any notice of……………

The quietness is deafening really………………
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote